HIGH SCHOOL EDUCATION
L’éducation et la formation sont des enjeux primordiaux pour le développement durable de l’Afrique subsaharienne. D’autant plus que le Continent a la population la plus jeune du monde et que celle-ci va continuer d’augmenter. Face à cette explosion démographique, les besoins en matière d’éducation sont colossaux.
Why should you invest?
- Demand far outstrips supply
- An investment with long-term, regular and stable income potential
- The possibility of 100% foreign direct investment in education
- Making a socially responsible investment
- The development of education provision adapted to the needs of the local labour market
- The creation of better learning opportunities
- Halting the African brain drain
- Support to reduce unemployment and poverty.
Key figures of the African potential
- 60% of Africans are under 24 years old
- Average annual enrolment increase of 4.3% in private higher education since 1970 in sub-Saharan Africa
- By 2030, 20 million students are expected to be studying in sub-Saharan Africa.
- By 2050, Africa will have 2.5 billion people. More than half will be under 25 years of age
- 65% of Africans currently in school will work in occupations that do not yet exist.